If you are looking for a faster web hosting package, Rocket.net is a great managed WordPress hosting option for you. Rocket.net servers are very fast, highly optimized for specifically WordPress sites. According to my review, an easy-to-use control panel, enhanced security, auto-updates, and 24/7 support teams are quite impressive.
I am using Rocket.net servers for the last one month, and their servers are highly optimized and provide a “clear cache” option for clean the server at any time.
You can control your WordPress site Plugins, themes from the cPanel also. The hosting plans include security, SSL, CDN, automatic backups, auto-updates also.
Are you looking for the Rocket.net Review? You've come to the right place.
In this article, you’re going to get a detailed review of the Managed WordPress hosting and all of its features and pricing module.
Let’s get started!
Undoubtedly Rocket.net is a fast & reliable solution for Large, Medium, and small enterprises. Choosing dedicated web hosting is the most important for creating a WordPress website. An OK web hosting always makes sure the WordPress website is fast, secure, easy to use cPanel, and protected from unwanted attacks, which may cause a negative impact on your site.
Larger sites are using VPS or Dedicated servers to handle the traffic of their locations. As a WordPress user, I must recommend using the managed WordPress hosting plan to take the large traffic. Rocket.net has well managed WordPress hosting company which has mighty servers and handle large sites also.
Today in this article, we are going to review Managed WordPress Hosting. We are going to set up a server from scratch to end.
Let’s find out which WordPress Hosting plan is suitable for you.
A user doesn’t have to be technical knowledge to start to integrate hosting. Everything is a more straightforward process and makes it simple to set up a new hosting.
Rocket.net Managed WordPress Hosting comes in four different packages; you can choose the right plan according to your needs. As per my review, the pricing plan might be high compared to the market for hosting a single website. After using one month of “starter plan,” it would offer everything you need and value money. Every plan includes free SSL(Secure Socket Layer), CDN(Content Delivery Network), WAF (Web application Firewall).
Let’s start hosting a single website.
The complete installation is simple, and it allows me to set up a WordPress site in less than five minutes. You can read how to choose the best web hosting for the USA in 2020.
How to setup Rocket.net Managed WordPress Hosting:
Here we are going to set up a single site.
For demo purposes, we are going with the Starter Plan and set up a single site. We are uploading a backup file using the All-in-one plugin.
You can read How to Migrate a WordPress site from one server to another server.
- We will test the site with the Pingdom tool and GTMetrix tool for speed test.
- We are creating a backup using cPanel.
- We are going to ping the server using the CMD prompt.
Let's Get Started:
1. Log in to the Rocket.net cPanel. Go to My Dashboard. You will find an option for how many sites have been added, Visitors count, Disk usage, Bandwidth usage.
2. You will get an option of Create Support Tickets, and the Rocket.net team solve the issue in 24 hours.
3. We are creating New site. Enter your site name and select the server Location.
4. Enter your WordPress information with your WP Username and Password.
5. You can choose your domain name and continue.
How to setup domain with your hosting account:
- Login to your Domain provider account (NameCheap, Domain.com, Godaddy, etc.)
- Select your Domain name click on DNS
- Create a new TXT record with the details provided by the company. Click on continue.
Note: For the demo, the purpose selects any name and start migrating the site.
7. You can track the themes and plugins installed on your WordPress site.
8. Select Backups and click activate to start creating backup immediately.
9. Tap on Advanced.
Here you can select PHP version (5.6, 7.0, 7.2, 7.3, 7.4)
Click Auto Update WordPress Core, WordPress Themes, WordPress Plugins.
10. Congrats, Your WordPress site is live.
10. After using 15 days of Rocket.net, look at the Disk Usage, Bandwidth usage, and Visitors list.
How fast is my site?
This is the biggest question for all the startups and freelancers.
As a general question, I would like to ask all of you how fast your website is? Does your website speed taking more time than you expect? Take a screenshot using GTMetrix or Pingdom Tool and tweet us @buzy_vibes
- A slow-loading website can have a significant impact on your business.
SEO ranking Downfall
- Poor User Experience
- Decreased Conversions
- Users can’t wait for a slow-loading website
- Fast Mobile Optimized site
Low website loading speed is because of choosing poor web hosting. Web Hosting companies promise to provide the best web hosting, but they failed to keep their promise and not give good support.
The recommendation you need before choosing a fast Web Hosting?
1. Choose SSD Storage
3. Lightspeed Cache Plugin
4. Choose Linux Server for better security
5. Choose more than 1 GB RAM
7. Uptime Guarantee
8. Web Application Firewall
9. SSH Access
Google announced Webpage loading speed and user experience would be a significant part of a better search engine ranking from May 2021.
So it’s essential to have a fast loading website and stay away from the risks.
We have tested our newly published website, which is a clone site from another domain.
We have tasted our website from different locations, ping the server from our command prompt, and checking out the result.
You can see the above screenshots and measure my website performance and speed test. So we’ve got fantastic results, and it’s really fast. I am using Rocket.net for the last 30-days. The website loading speed is less than one second.
Benefits of Rocket.net servers:
- Primary Plan starts from 10GB SSD storage
- Bandwidth of more than 50GB
- 99.99% Uptime Guarantee
- Free SSL certificate
- Web Application Firewall
- Global Server Location
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Auto Backups
- WordPress Core Auto Updates
- 24×7 Live support (Email Support, Call Support, Live Chat Support)
- Malware removal
- SSH Access
- Free cPanel
- Brotli Compression