- Elders, pregnant ladies, passengers with health issues should avoid travel.
- No physical check-in can be done, only those with web-check-in to be allowed.
- Airlines should adhere to fares advised by the government.
- Aarogya Setu App mandatory, those marked red on it can’t fly.
- Masks mandatory, full protective suit for cabin crew.
- No meals to be given.
- Only one check-in bag allowed.
- Report two hours before the flights.
- Airlines to do health check-up of all crew regularly (which means no #coronavirus test I suspect)
- The entry to lounges, prayer room, kids playroom, smoking room, etc. to be highly regulated.
- Passenger to collect the safety kit (three-layered surgical masks, etc) from the airlines near the boarding gate.
- A passenger in a containment zone cannot fly, they need to give an undertaking for all the rules of flying in violation will result in penal action.
Maximum of one hand baggage.
- Wear masks on the entire journey.
- Passenger should travel in an authorized taxi/personal vehicle following the
norms specified by MHA.
- Passengers would not be permitted to consume any eatables inside the
aircraft during the flight
- No queuing in front of the washroom
- On arrival at the destination, passengers may have to follow state health protocols.
More trending news: Google Meet New Update