LG’s upcoming smartphone with Dual Screen is set to go on sale in the first week of
October (5th October). The company is reportedly working on a new concept of implementing the Dual Screen display.
The Dual Screen Smartphone has been teased multiple times by LG in recent times. But the phone is yet to be officially unveiled by the company. All that we know is the Smartphone will be having a Swiveling display which is the USP of the device. The phone is now set to be unveiled on the 14th of September in the new event of LG.
According to the Reports from South Korea, “LG Wing” will be going on sale from 5th October. The smartphone was earlier set to be launched on 25th September, but it was delayed without any explanation.
The Smartphone is supposedly supporting 5G connectivity powered by Snapdragon processor. The phone should be having 8GB RAM and 128GB Internal Storage. Going by the specs the phone should be priced in excess of $1000. The first generation of LG Swiveling displays smartphones is all set to be the Game changer for LG.
- Mi Smart Band 6 with 1.56-inch AMOLED Display, SpO2 Sensor Launched
- OnePlus Watch with SpO2 sensor and Amoled display launched for 16,999 Rs in India
- OnePlus 9 series price leaked ahead of official launch
- Exclusive OnePlus 9R 5G to Launch Next Week, Confirms CEO Pete Lau
- OnePlus 9 Pro display specs confirmed: 120Hz refresh rate, LTPO screen, QHD+ resolution, and more